ASHOKA GROUP, a pioneer in the field of power transmission products is dedicated to setting a benchmark in quality and customer satisfaction.
With our constant efforts to enhance customer agreement towards the quality of our products, Ashoka is implementing a proactive quality management system and consistently upgrading our resources by incorporating latest technology advancement in our products and services.
We as a team, pursue the strategic objective of becoming a global leader through compliance with high standard of quality that surpasses customer satisfaction by cultivating innovation and by consistently pursuing excellence in our quality management system.
Testing Facility / Equipments
Heat Treatment Capability
- Induction Hardening – Upto 6000mm Dia
- Volume Hardening – Up to 1000mm Dia Up to 40T at Casting Stage (6m x 12m)
- Case Carborising – 1000mm Dia
Product / Material Testing Capability
- Dimensional Testing – Inside/Outside Micrometers, Verniers, Bore Dial Gauges, Tooth Verniers, Flange Micrometers etc. (All instruments calibrated and certified)
- Hardness Testing – Conventional Poldy, Equo Tip. Lead and Profile Testing Machine (Maag PH-60 Tester) upto 600mm Dia.
- Profile Testing – Tests for physical properties (namely Tensile, Yield, Elongation).
- Non Destructive Testing – Magnetic Particle Testing, DP Testing, Ultrasonic Testing
- Chemical Testing – Chemical composition testing through spectrometer
List Of Quality and Trade Organization Ashoka is Connected with
Ashoka is a member of a many trade organizations such as:
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- Engineering Export Promotion Council
- Institute of Directors
Ashoka is an approved and recognized company by internationally renowned quality inspection agencies such as: –
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Lloyds Register of Shipping
- Project Engineering Corp. (PEC)
- Tata Consulting Services (TCS)