Tag Archives: cement plant equipment

Cement Plant Manufacturers

Cement Plants Manufacturers Suppliers

Turnkey Cement Plant Manufacturer

We are India’s largest Turnkey Cement Plant Manufacturer and Equipment suppliers in India offering wide range of Cement Plant equipment under one roof. We are leading heavy industries consulting organization and always working on latest technologies to increase production, durability and environment.

Cement Making is a integrated process that prepares the raw mix, feeds it to the pyro-processing system (kiln), and then grinds the clinker from the kiln system into various cement products. Now finished product is called cement which is stored in large silos on site or bagged for small quantity use. The cement is shipped by truck, rail or barge to customers, or to regional terminals for customer pick-up. Most cement plants have quarries located nearby to supply the limestone and other raw materials.

Cements are a substance that binds other material together. Cements are a binder that hardens and sets independently. Cements are strong building material that can face any natural and artificial environmental effects.

We manufacture and supply all type of Cement Plant Machines and process equipment like  Cement Plant Crushers, separators, vertical rollers, kiln and shells, bucket and chain belts etc. The objective of Cement Plants Equipments is to improve the product quality. The raw material used in cement plants are sand, clay, limestone, shale, and iron ore. Cement plants require areas where infrastructure rehabilitation is necessary.

 

Cement Plant Machines & Equipment Suppliers

 

Cement manufacturing as a procedure and as a big production has undergone many phases of makeover in current times. Ashoka Cement Plant is one of the big name comes in cement plant manufacturers which holds in-depth province understanding of the cement industry and therefore, is operational to present personalized service which is directed to meet the cement plant manufacturing requirements of customers from cement plants.

Ashoka Group is consistently engaged in advance technologies, design architecture and development of Cement Plant. We are following international quality conscious approach as well as undertaking stringent measures and deliver best technology and durable process equipment & machineries.

We are manufacturers, providers and exporters of all type of cement plant & equipment like Mini Cement Plant Manufacturer, Cement Ball Mills, Rotary kiln plants, clinker plants, Portland cement plants and VSK cement plants. The technology that we set up has its own intrinsic worth. The plant functions with lesser power and fuel consumption, which has made the cement manufacturing procedure very economical. As cement plant manufacturers, our designing and construction are planned and made to outfits the circumstances where the plant is to be installed.

 

Types of Cement Plants

 

Types Of Equipment We Are Manufacturing & Supplying 

Key Services

We provide erection and commissioning consultancy support for all the equipment either supplied by us or purchased from outside vendors. We supervise the trial running of plant with providing training to personnel involved in running of plant.

Basic project consultancy provided by us involves :

  • Site selection
  • Procurement of required items
  • Design consultancy
  • Plant erection and commissioning
  • Basic feasibility analysis

For more details about Cement Plant Consultation, Projects, Budget, Machines, AMC, Up-gradation etc, Please contact Us @ +91 9811141400 or Send Business Query

 


Cement-industry-crushers
Cement Plant Crushers

Ball Mill Manufacturers and suppliers

Grinding Machine Manufacturer

Cement Plant requires raw materials including calcium, silicon, iron and aluminum majorly. Such raw materials are limestone, clay and sand. Limestone is for calcium. It is combined with much smaller proportions of sand and clay. Sand & clay fulfill the need of silicon, iron and aluminum. These raw materials are large size rocks that need to be crushed in to smaller size rocks, Crusher reduces the size of large rocks to the size of gravels.

Raw materials from quarry are now routed in Cement Plant laboratory where, they are analyzed and proper proportioning of limestone and clay are making possible before the beginning of grinding. Generally, limestone is 80% and remaining 20% is the clay.

Type of Crushers: –

1. Hammer Crushers
2. Impact crushers
3. Jaw crushers
4. Roller crushers

 

Hammer Crushers: Raw materials from quarry are now routed in Cement Plant laboratory where, they are analyzed and proper proportioning of limestone and clay are making possible before the beginning of grinding. Generally, limestone is 80% and remaining 20% is the clay.

Impact Crushers: Impact crusher is best suited for brittle hard to medium hard raw material crushing. In the impact crusher the feed material entering the crushing chamber encounters the impactor bars immovably mounted on the rotor and revolving with it at a circumferential velocity of 30-45m/second. The fragments are flung against the upper breaker plate, rebound into the crushing chamber, are again subjected to the action of the impactor bars, and so until they have been sufficiently reduced to pass through the upper gap onto the space between the two breaker plates. Here the process is repeated until the material is fine enough to pass through the second gap.

Compound Impact Crusher: compound impact crusher the two stages – primary and secondary – are combined in a single machine this is a dual – rotor crusher in which the primary rotor runs at 35 m/ second and the secondary rotor (mounted below and to one side of the primary) runs at about 45m/ second circumferential velocity. The maximum product particle size is determined by the bottom gap formed by an additional ridged comminuting anvil plate. Compound crushers can accept feed lumps up about 1.5 m size reducing it to a product in which 95% is smaller than 25mm, corresponding to a reduction ratio of 60:1 achieved in a single pass.

Jaw Crushers: Jaw crushers are used for the primary reduction of very hard and abrasive admixtures for cement manufacture.The reciprocating motion of the crushing jaw of the double – toggle (or Black type) jaw crusher subjects the material to a mainly compressive action. This machine is especially suitable for crushing very hard material fed in coarse lumps.

In the single-toggle jaw crusher the jaw moves not only backwards and forwards but also up and down, so that there is attrition as well as compressive crushing action. Crushers of this type are more suitable for the reduction of hard to medium hard material fed in smaller lumps.

Roller Crushers: Roll crushers are used for the primary reduction of medium -hard moist and abrasive materials such as marl, shale and clay. The feed is subjected to compressive and shearing action between a pair of counter – rotating rolls, which may be either smooth or corrugated or provided with tooth – like projections. The teeth give better bite to the feed and concentrate the action of the crushing force, enabling large and compact pieces of rock to be split.

Uses / Applications / Features :

  • Reasonable design and strict manufacture.
  • Strong to grind.
  • Better the ventilating.
  • High fineness.
  • High production capacity and stable to run
  • easy to operate with high performance life

For More details about Cement Plant Consultation, Projects, Budget, Machines, AMC, Up-gradation etc, Please contact Us @ +91 9811141400 or Send Business Query